One-to-One, Caring Dentistry for Your Family’s Optimal Oral Health and Radiant Smiles
We believe it is important to treat each patient with the utmost care and respect, so they learn we are here to help and genuinely want the best for them.
With one-to-one care, personalized treatment plans, and high-quality, gentle dentistry, we will help you achieve optimal oral health and ensure you enjoy your smile for years to come!
What’s Different at Our Office?
Ours is a family-oriented and patient-centered practice, where we take time to get to know patients and build connections with each person.
You will always be warmly welcomed and helped to feel at home in our office. If there is ever anything you need to make a visit more pleasant, please let Dr. Edith or one of our staff know: we will move mountains to earn your trusting smile!
We offer advanced dental services, from general care to restorations to orthodontics, with a focus on oral health, The mouth is literally the gateway to the body and if your mouth is unhealthy then it’s likely affecting your overall wellness.
Dr. Edith and our team want you to be able to eat the foods you love without pain or concern, to be confident in your smile, and to enjoy a long, full, and healthy life!
Our Commitment to Exceptional, Caring Dentistry
Dr. Edith and each member of our staff is a professional. Through ongoing education, we stay abreast of the latest advancements in dentistry and customer service in order to provide you and your loved ones with the level of care we’d expect for ourselves.
Beyond our clinical skills and customer care, we are all friendly and personable. We treasure the relationships that develop with our patients and over the years we have come to think of our patients as part of our family!
As a team, we promise to always:
- Provide honest dentistry with treatment and recommendations tailored to your concerns and wishes
- Ensure a safe, clean, and supportive atmosphere where you feel and know you are the most important person in the room
- Offer useful, practical education and guidance, so you understand your oral health issues and what steps you can make to take control of your smile’s health
- Attentively listen to learn what is important to you and respect your unique situation
- Care for you with compassion, empathy, and humility